Consider Changes to Easter Traditions to Prevent Virus Spread
Sioux Center Health recognizes Easter will look differently for families this year and we remind you to consider adapting traditions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The following are ideas for a safer Easter celebration:
- Watch church services online with your immediate family. Many churches are posting services and sermons online during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Plan your own family worship service. Dress up, sing or listen to the songs you love, read the Easter story, and pray together. Your church might have ideas or resources to share.
- Have an Easter dinner only with those you share a household with and then gather with extended family via video chat.
- Enjoy an indoor or outdoor egg hunt for your own children. If you are a grandparent, aunt or uncle, virtually join in the fun via video or video chat.
- Look for online ideas for having a virtual Easter egg hunt.
- Take an afternoon walk or bike ride with your immediate family members.
He has risen,
Have faith in Him
And He will always
Be there for you!
Have a Blessed and Happy Easter!