Urgent Care Clinic offers evening and weekend care for unexpected injuries and illnesses without an appointment. Many situations are not emergencies, yet still require urgent medical attention.
NEW URGENT CARE HOURS
No appointment necessary
Monday – Thursday
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (NEW HOURS)
Saturday – Sunday
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
WHEN SHOULD YOU SEEK URGENT CARE?
• Infections: ear, throat, urinary
• Sore throat, fever
• Breathing difficulty, asthma, croup
• Non-severe lacerations or cuts
• Pains: back, stomach, shoulder
• Headache with a history of migraines
Use the emergency entrance and a receptionist will be there for assistance.
Learn more: Urgent Care Clinic