Do you have a child participating in spring sports? Now is a good time to schedule their sports physical with their provider. Call us today and schedule your child’s appointment at:
- Hawarden Medical Clinic: 712.551.1000
- Hull Medical Clinic: 712.439.1315
- Sioux Center Health Medical Clinic: 712.722.2609
Sioux Center Health offers a comprehensive head-to-toe evaluation of your child’s current health status and review of immunizations during their appointment. Most insurance plans cover the sports physical with no co-pay required.
The Sports Physical Exam Includes
- A complete head-to-toe physical
- A complete set of vital signs to include height, weight, BMI, heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure
- A review of your child’s allergies
- A review of your child’s medications
- A review of your child’s immunizations, along with receiving any immunizations that are due
- A review of your child’s past medical history
- A review of your child’s social history, which includes risky behaviors such as tobacco usage, choices in foods and caffeine use, alcohol use, and seat belt use to name a few
- Most importantly, this is an excellent opportunity for your provider to educate your teen about healthy lifestyles and behaviors.
Learn more or to download the sports physical consent form: here