Our Occupational Health department consists of nursing staff dedicated to a comprehensive program tailored to meet the needs of local and area businesses. We assist our companies by promoting health and wellness, as well as conservative treatment and prevention of injuries within the workplace.
In addition, we have physicians and staff at the Sioux Center Health and Hawarden, Hull, and Sioux Center Medical Clinics ready to assist with treatment of the injured worker, and coordinate the return to work process when appropriate.
Our services include:
- On-site nursing services
- Physicals – The providers at our medical clinics perform physicals, from basic to complex (example: CDL physicals, fire fighter physicals)
- Post-offer health assessments
- Drug testing and breath-alcohol testing
- Audiometric testing
- Respiratory health screening, including pulmonary function testing and qualitative fit testing
- Immunizations, including on-site flu shots clinics
- Wellness screenings
- Assistance with safety training
- We work with our therapy department to provide work-site evaluations/ergonomic assessments