At Crown Pointe Estates, you will find a caring, family atmosphere where your loved one can truly feel safe and at home. As a skilled nursing facility, we provide caring, person-centered care, 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our neighborhoods are designed to provide comfort and quality care to all those who call Crown Pointe Estates home as well as a sense of community. A key feature of our beautiful home is the spacious community rooms designed to accommodate family groups of any size. Family members and friends of those who live here are encouraged to spend time with their loved ones in community rooms of various sizes as well as our outdoor spaces and walking paths.
Beyond 24/7 person-centered nursing care, your loved one will also receive the following:
- On-site social services and hospice care
- On-site physical, occupational, speech, and rehab therapies
- All staff are trained in dementia care
- Dining service includes three home-cooked meals a day and two snack hours
- Barber/beauty shop
- Personal laundry, housekeeping, and maintenance service
- Daily social and recreational activities including Bible studies, fun and fitness, concerts, hymn sing, baking, puzzles, movie showings, speakers, book readings, coloring, games, and more
Our person-centered care touches all aspects of our resident’s lives, and our team members are dedicated to the well-being and happiness of each resident on a personal level. Each person who lives at Crown Pointe Estates is treated as a family member and is provided with a specialized care plan to navigate through life with team members by their side.