Julie Bajema, DPT, CLT and Tarah Kooima, DPT are trained to treat women, men, and children with
urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic floor muscle pain, and pregnancy and postpartum care.
Services We Provide
Trained in utilizing biofeedback with computer visualization of pelvic floor contraction and
assessment tools for pain syndromes. These tools are used to develop a personalized program
made to fit the person, not just fit the diagnosis.
Diagnoses We Treat
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: pelvic organ prolapse, chronic constipation, bowel/bladder
- Incontinence: urinary (stress, urge, mixed), fecal
- Pelvic Pain: vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis, dyspareunia (pain with intercourse),
vaginismus, coccydynia, levator ani syndrome, interstitial cystitis, endometriosis,
painful defecation, anal and/or rectal pain
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Care: low back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, pubis symphysis,
sciatica, diastasis recti
- Pre-Post Surgical: hysterectomy, cesarean, episiotomy, sling procedure, prolapse repair,
radiation, and post-prostatectomy care