Sioux Center Health offers a wide variety of surgical procedures that are performed by otolaryngologists, also known as ear, nose, and throat specialists. In addition to common ear tube and tonsil surgery, our surgeons perform advanced sinus surgery using stereotactic guided technology.
Common ear, nose, and throat procedures include:
- Ears: Ear tube placement, tympanoplasty, Baha hearing implant procedures, eustachian tube dilation, ear wax removal, and stapedectomy procedures.
- Nose & Sinus: Broken nose or deviated septum, nasal polyps, balloon sinus dilation and sinus surgery using CT imaged guided technology
- Throat: Removal of tonsils and/or adenoids, various procedures to assist patients who suffer from sleep apnea/snoring, vocal cord nodules.
- Masses/Lesions: Removal of complex masses, benign or malignant skin cancers or lipomas on the head, face, or neck.
- Numerous other minor procedures involving surgery in the head and neck areas.