People of all ages and activity levels may become candidates for an orthopedic surgical procedure. Children fall and break bones, student-athletes may experience many different types of injuries, and adults may find wear on joints require replacement surgery.
Sioux Center Health offers an array of services – including imaging, sports medicine, joint replacement, and orthopedic rehabilitation – designed to keep you moving comfortably and safely.
Common orthopedic procedures performed include, but are not limited to:
- Joint replacement
- Hips (including anterior approach)
- Advanced arthroscopic procedures to repair torn ligaments
- Hand surgery – Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures repair
- Hand diseases and injuries
- Knee and hip diseases and injuries
- Shoulder and elbow diseases and injuries